Monday, October 4, 2010

More sketches while I'm awake

It's been more than a month since the beginning of my Fall semester here in college. For some odd reason I get only 2 hours of sleep per day, no clue why so far but I assume it's just an ordinary anxiety. I'm quite enjoying my classes so far, especially my Intro to 2D animation class. I always been interested to learn digital animation, such as learning After Effect software.
I've been actually been doing some draft on what animation I'll be making for the final (since SAIC is always about "concept" which is damn annoying and they consider digital artwork "commercial" art and looks down upon it which is ludicrous) I wanted to go for chase scene but I decided to do Steam Punk theme. I might be putting some drawings on the blog but right now I need to concentrate to do essays for my liberal art classes =(

For now, enjoy the sketches I did for my Scientific Illustration class

Alaskan Bald Eagle, sadly image got cropped while scanning; might have to find a bigger scanner for full image

White Rhinoceros, very endangered species, took me too long to do wrinkles for this beast.


More shall come...

No comments:

Post a Comment