Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Animation Progress

3 weeks till the deadline, and I still need 1 more minute animation to be done... Hope I can make it. I once completely wasted my time trying to upload my animation to on art site. I exported my mov file to Flash and published it as a swf file. Of course I watched the preview first and the animation did played on my preview window. But when I put it on other site such as DeviantArt, the animation just stays white screen. My swf file is only 60 kb since it's only 30 seconds long but I spent hours just trying to figure out why it isn't working... Oh wells, hope I could find someone who's ActionScript experts if they know how to make flash play automatically. I might eventually learn ActionScript since I really want to learn how to play, pause, scene select, or add buttons that perform different action etc.

For those who are still kinda interested what animation I'm doing click below~


also enjoy Yama, the Wrath of God

No comments:

Post a Comment