Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Landscape Narrative Sketchbook

This Spring, I took a class called Landscape Narrative. Don't let the title fool ya, this class has NOTHING to do with landscapes *This is why you read the class description or you pay the consequence >=D*. This class involves more about going deeper into the art theme you are interested with and developing that art theme (yeah I still don't know why the teacher calls this "Landscape Narrative"). I enjoyed (most of time) this class because this class makes you get out of comfort zone. In class you start making our own sketchbook and add water color background. You can utilize the background or not. I drew stuff what I observed or whatever came into my mind. Most sketches are done with Indian ink, gel pens, and gouache.

 pg 1

pg 2

pg 3

pg 4

pg 5

pg 6

pg 7

pg 8

pg 9

pg 10

pg 11

pg 12

pg 13

pg 14

pg 15

pg 16

pg 17

pg 18

pg 19

pg 20

pg 21

pg 22

pg 23

That's all for now~ Stay tune for more Landscape Narrative project I did



No comments:

Post a Comment